发帖: 15
威望: 0 点
球迷币: 68 QMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间: 2007-04-18
最后登录: 2007-04-21
楼主  发表于: 2007-04-18 21:02

且看英格兰和意大利球迷的口水大战

??简述:在罗马骚乱之后,有个叫DifferentClass的英格兰球迷在英国太阳报的论坛发表了一个针对意大利人的帖子,然后引发了意大利人和英国人的口水战。前面是一群英国人在围殴一个意大利人,骂战从一开始就超出足球范畴了,他们谈到了历史、文化,甚至涉及了一战和二战的战胜国。比较有意思,翻译过来给大家看看:

楼主DifferentClass发帖:
  IT DOES SHOW YOU WHO YOUR REAL ENEMY IS!!!
  We all have banter on there boards and it just goes to show that it is not Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool who you have to really hate, it is these poxy Italians who have invaded your board. I would like to think that rivalry aside we can all support you guys with the crap that is coming out of these Italian fans posts.

它告诉你们,谁才是你们真正的敌人!!!
  我们大家都在论坛上开一些善意的玩笑,但这恰恰说明你应该去恨的不是切尔西、阿森纳和利物浦,而是这些垃圾的意大利人,他们已经入侵了你们的论坛。我的想法是,把竞争放在一边,我们所有人都应该支持自己人,与那些意大利球迷帖子里出现的垃圾进行斗争。

Re:IT DOES SHOW YOU WHO YOUR REAL ENEMY IS!!!
  Thanks D.C. on Weds i saw the Valencia fans taunting the Chelsea fans by running their fingers across their throats, this must be taken as a warning and i was so surprised...I Thought that kind of threat was always given by the Turks of Galatasaray, it does leave me thinking that the writing is already on the wall and come Weds morning it will be the Chelsea following that will be carrying the can for any mither in Spain......

谢谢DC(DC是楼主)。礼拜三我看到瓦伦西亚球迷把手指横在脖子前,并以此来挑衅切尔西球迷,这必须视作一个警告,我非常吃惊...我想,这是类似于加拉塔萨雷的土尔其人经常会做出的威胁,这是我亲眼看到的:某篇报纸上的报道,是在星期三一早发表的,西班牙的球迷抬着为切尔西准备的棺材.....

下面是一个意大利人的回帖:
  Dear friend, this your speech about friends or enemies is mad like the hooligans brain. It's incredible to see an entire civilized nation like England to protect and justify a group of headless and drunk people who go all around Europe to provocate disorders for tens of years.
  亲爱的朋友,你的关于朋友或敌人的言论太愚蠢了,简直就是流氓思维。真让人难以置信,英格兰这样一个完全文明化的国家居然会对一群没有大脑的醉鬼进行保护和辩护,在这几十年里,他们在欧洲的各个地方闹事。

还是那个意大利人说的话:
  This obtuse british mentality that think to be always great and right is the greatest your weakness.
  这种愚蠢的英国思维一直被认为是伟大和正确的,而这也恰恰是你们最大的弱点。

Nowhere in the world all the press and the government would take defense of some drunk delinquents. Asking to know the facts is right, but in your land the speech tones are over every limit and only in one sense to protect everything can be english, also the s h i t.
  世界上,没有任何媒体和政府会为喝醉的闹事者辩护。想了解真实情况没问题,但是在你们的国度里,言论却超出了所有限制,并且只有一种意识,那就是去保护任何属于英国的东西,甚至是垃圾。

Only England do that and so the hooligans continue to live and to fill the newspaper's black chronicle for at least thirty years.
  只有英格兰才会这样做,所以这些流氓能够继续生存,并且在至少30年里一直充斥着报纸的黑色记录。

下面是一个叫KaiserWill的激进英国人的回敬:
  Fabio2007 - i suggest that you go and find the nearest pizza oven, climb in, close the door behind you and rid us of your stupidity. I know two year olds that are more interesting than you.
  Fabio2007(那个意大利人) - 我建议你找到身边最近的比萨饼烤炉,爬进去,然后关上身后的门,让我们摆脱你的愚昧。我知道,两岁的小孩都比你有趣。

fabio2007的意大利人回帖:
  Kaiser, maybe you are one of those typical british hooligans and so I understand your answer.
  Kaiser,也许你就是那些典型的英国流浪其中之一,所以我理解你的回答。

另一个叫papillion的英国人回帖:
  fabio2007, please keep in mind when speaking either to or about an Englishman.....We Civilised the world, long after the Romans had made a complete balls of it and got their ar*e whipped good........Corruption And Cowardice are two words that should be displayed right across your National flag...............Field Peasant..........

fabio2007,在与英国人对话或谈起英国人时,请记住...在罗马人尽情地挥霍世界,并得到了他们该死的好处之后很久,我们为世界带来了文明....腐败和怯懦这两个词正应该显示在你们的国旗上.....农民....

叫意大利人爬进烤炉的KaiserWill的回帖:
  Fabio - i suggest you find yourself a dictionary and look up the word hooligan before you start trying to brand me as one. nothing i said to you constitutes hooliganism.

Good luck trying to find that open peperoni brain.
  Fabio - 在你给我扣上流氓的帽子之前,我建议你找本词典,然后查查“流氓”这个词到底是什么意思。我跟你说的任何话都不能构成流氓的论调。

试着找找看,祝你好运,打开你那意大利香肠式的大脑。

意大利人fabio2007:
  Papillion, are you too an hooligan lover...anybody else? In a civilized country people could not defense the drunks and the delinquents on a public site or on newspapers, this happens only in your country.
  Papillion,你也是一个流氓爱好者么...还能是谁?在一个文明的国家里,人们不会在公共场合或报纸上为醉汉和罪犯辩护,这种事只会在你的国家发生。

About history, think about all the english problems, expecially the actual. Great Britain exports war, beginning from the serious things like Falkland, Afghanistan, Iraq..going to hooligans. And in its history England has only taken advantages for itself from the colonies, only few things were left to the poor conquered people. Learn the history and after speak and , more than all, think to your problems and don't send us your delinquents, and all the problems would be solved!! If to be cowards mean to be in peace, to avoid the wars and to don't send abroad and to protect national delinquents, well we are happy to be cowards!!
  对于历史,请思考所有英国的问题,预期是现实问题。大不列颠对外输出战争,这从一些严重的事件开始,例如马尔维纳斯群岛、阿富汗、伊拉克...并逐渐变成流氓。在历史上,英格兰只不过是从殖民地为自己获取好处罢了,他们几乎没有为可怜的被征服者做过什么好事。学习一下历史,然后再发言。还有,思考一下你们自己的问题,不要把你们的罪犯送到我们的国家,这样所有问题就解决了!!如果胆小鬼意味着和平,意味着避免战争,意味着不把罪犯送到别的国家并保护这些国家性的罪犯,那么我们很愿意成为胆小鬼!!

Kaiser, I don't know you and you have attacked me. So I think that in the speech contest you are on the hooligans side, isn't it? They can do everything they want, isn't it?
  Kaiser,我并不认识你,而你却攻击了我。所以,我认为在这场辩论中,你是站在了流氓一边,不是么?他们可以为所欲为,不是么?

For all the hooligans lover, see these images and after think about them:
  所有的流氓爱好者们,请看一下这些图片,然后思考一下这些图片:

What's Da Matta, u?....Gotta no Respecta....Whatta u thin..ka udo....Why u look so Sad.....It'sa Nota So Bad....Its A Nice..a Place.....Oh' Shaddup..a You Face......Field Peasant just go back 65 years in History, when the whole World saw your kind for what you really are ....Cowards.....now Go back 3 days when the Whole World saw once again what your kind really are ...Cowards.....when You can take advantage of anyone, your kind pounce, when the going gets Tough.....your Kind run away, Surrender or change sides, there is only one word for these actions....COWARDICE.....
  你有什么问题?....你肯定不会得到尊重....你所想的.....你为什么看起来如此可悲.....这还不算太坏....还不错.....
  农民(称呼意大利人),请回到历史上的65年前,那时整个世界都看到了你们到底是什么样的一种人....懦夫....现在,回到3天前,整个世界再一次看到了你们其实是什么样的人....懦夫.....你们可以欺骗性的利用任何人,你们这种人只会搞突袭,当事情真正来临的时候.....你们这种人只会逃跑,投降或改变立场,只有一个词可以形容这些行为.....懦弱....

意大利人回击:
  dear Papillion, so you are referring only to the second world war, we have lost, like Germany. It can happen. But we have won with big honour the first world war, and we have had glorious ancestors like romans, who came a lot before than England. You were only a group of barbarians (maybe the hooligans ancestors..). After the english culture has been civilized and it has taken many latin things that came from the roman domination, like many words.
  You are our product, go to school again to study my dear friend.
  亲爱的Papillion,这么说你在指二战,是的,我们输了,象德国一样输了。这种事常常会发生。但是,我们在一战中获得了巨大的荣誉,而且我们还有着显赫的祖先,比如罗马人,他们的出现比英格兰人早得多。你们以前只是一群野蛮人罢了。在英国文化得到文明化发展之后,它吸收了很多拉丁人的成果,比如很多词汇,而这些成果都来源于罗马人的统治。
  你们是我们的产品,回学校重新学习去吧,我亲爱的朋友。

另一个英国人叫Neal91的参战:
  Thank god for the Romans - the roads the baths etc etc etc

All passed on to us in this great country

And thank gofd that they left 1 thing in Italy - the 1 thing that sums up Italy and Italian football - Cheating, Match fixing and Bribery - Fabio- you can keep it all in your little corrupt country - with thanks !

为罗马人感谢上帝 - 条条大路通罗马。

所有的路都通向我们这个伟大的国家

感谢上帝,他们在意大利留下了一样东西 - 这样东西总结了意大利和意大利足球 -欺骗、操纵比赛和贿赂 - Fabio,你可以把它完整的留在你们这个弱小腐败的国家 - 谢谢!

KaiserWill:

Attack you??

haha you big girls blouse. if you dont want "attacking" then take your drivel elsewhere.

and as for your hooligan video. It clearly shows the cowardice mentioned by pappillion as the roma fans taunt, then run and hide. The only hooligans there were the police.
  攻击你??

哈哈, 如果你不想受到“攻击”,那么就别在这里胡说八道。

还有你的流氓录象。它清楚地证明了pappillion所提到的懦弱:罗马球迷在挑衅之后,就逃之夭夭。那里唯一的流氓就是警察。

意大利人继续舌战群儒:
  Kaiser, your answer confirms your hooligan soul. The roman fans who have thought with their mind to avoid more stupid problems is cowardice for you!! Very well, you are on the right way.

These are the images, take some big glasses and look them again, hooligans attack the police for first:

mediacenter.corriere.it/MediaCenter/action/player?uuid=7e20c102-e436-11db-8b30-0003ba99c53b

Kaiser,你的回答证明了你流氓的灵魂。那些罗马球迷是在用他们的理智进行思考,以避免更加愚蠢的问题,他们是为了你们才装作懦弱!!很好,你们正走在正确的道路上。

对于这些图片,请你们带上大眼镜再看一遍,是流氓首先攻击警察的:
  mediacenter.corriere.it/MediaCenter/action/player?uuid=7e20c102-e436-11db-8b30-0003ba99c53b

意大利人继续说:
  Neal 91, every country has its problems, we have ours that can be the corruption, but at least it is only about us, we don't export problems to other countries also with the arrogance to defense them.... Instead the english mind troubles, like easy wars and public sport violence, have been always exported without any respect for the other countries. This is a real bigger problem than the others. You are now just a little country in the european community and nothing more, be conscious about this, please leave every arrogance.

Neal 91,每个国家都有它的问题,我们也有我们的,我们的问题可能是腐败,但至少这种问题仅仅局限于我们国家,我们不会把问题输出到其它国家,并且带着一种保护他们的傲慢态度...反之,英国式的麻烦,比如随意的战争、公众性体育暴力,一直都在向外输出,而并没有对其它国家表示出任何的尊重。这才是一个真正的问题,它比其它问题都更加严重。你们现在只是欧共体的一个小国,仅此而已,请注意这一点,请放下你们的任何傲慢。

英国人KaiserWill说:
  Yawn....Are you still here?
  啊(打呵欠)...你还在么?

意大利人:
  Kaiser are you speaking with me?
  Kaiser,你在和我说话么?

KaiserWill:
  Yes. This is boring now

Id like to talk about football.

Not with you though. With somebody who knows what they are talking about.

One last thing - Watch the game at Old Trafford next week and we will show you how to get the basics right and what sensible policing is all about.
  是的。现在这样很无聊

我更愿意讨论足球

但不是跟你。我只想跟真正了解他们在说什么的人探讨

最后一件事 - 下周别忘了看老特拉福德的比赛,我们会向你们展示如何获得基本的权力,而理智的警察执法又是什么样子。

意大利是欧盟中最不受欢迎的国家 在国际上也就是能与日本比比

一个土耳其的切尔西球迷的回复:
  Re:IT DOES SHOW YOU WHO YOUR REAL ENEMY IS!!!
  OMG police surrounded! Just how many fans were there? I realise that some supporters get drunk, some supporters get lippy and rude, but the police handling of the situation was inept.a few thousand supporters in a segregated part of the ground with proper policing should not cause that much trouble. My point is that the policing was not up to standard, the same that fateful night in Heysel.
  try telling the battered spurs fan in the wheelchair that he is a drunk hooligan! Why was he battered senseless? Please accept that your methods of policing are archaic and that several hooligan incidents break out in Italy evey weekend, if you dispute this try reading some posts from a fellow Italian robinov
  这个土耳其的切尔西球迷说承认英球迷喝酒失礼 但意大利警察处置绝对不适当,和发生海瑟尔惨案时警察负有同样责任

英国人papillion继续发言:
  fabio2007, the Cowardly Field Peasant...the Reason your Italian fans will behave them selves over here is....like All Cowards, when the odds are stacked against them, they will scuttle about on their best behaviour....the Italian Cowardly Police force won't be there to help them to Assault Woman and Children........P.S. As to losing the second World War like Germany....The German people lost with Honour and respect ....You Snivelling Bas*tards came crawling on your Bellies when you knew the game was up...........Corrupt, Cowardly, Peasants...........

fabio2007,懦弱的农民...你们意大利球迷在这里举止得体的原因是...就象所有懦夫一样,当他们处于弱势时,他们就会以乖乖地逃之夭夭...这里没有懦弱的意大利警察来帮助他们欺负妇女儿童.... PS:至于同样输掉二战的德国....德国人民虽然失败了,但是却赢得了荣誉和尊敬....当你们知道比赛出事的时候,你们这些一把眼泪一把鼻涕的杂种就会卑躬屈膝)....腐败、懦弱、农民....

意大利精英fabio2007继续辩论:
  Papillion, as I have told also to Kaiser...the roman fans who have thought with their mind to avoid more stupid problems is cowardice for you? Very well, you are too with Kaiser on the right way.
  Now I am sure, you can be an hooligan, subscribe their admission test. The beer brain showed in your words is very clear.
  Papillion,就象我刚才和Kaiser说的一样...罗马球迷是在用他们的理智思考,以避免发生更加愚蠢的麻烦,他们是为了你们才表现懦弱的。很好,你和Kaiser正走在正确的道路上。现在我能肯定,你可能也是一个流氓,并资助了他们的入场考试。你说的话把你的啤酒智商暴露无疑。

About the second war I can say that Italy was oppressed under a unpopular dictatorship, and there were any italian who wanted to do the war. And this has been the reason of all the problems. Germany was different, all germans were faithfuls to the dictatorship, they believe really in the Hitler's words and so they went to the war with big will in another way.
  Please don't speak again about what you don't know very well.

对于二战,我可以说,意大利当时正处于可恶的独裁压迫之下,没有任何意大利人喜欢参加战争。这也是所有问题的原因。而德国却完全相信了希特勒的话,所以他们是以强烈的意志参加战争的,这属于另外一种方式。
  请不要再去谈你们并不是很了解的事。

fabio2007:
  Peasant is who goes to the stadium drunk to make disorders. Look for them around yourself ... or inside, who knows. I will leave this site when I want, maybe when I will see less beer opinions on the english newspapers about hooligans. Some journalists don't know who the hooligans are and so they write big sized titled to defend them. Instead I have lived the experience of Bruxelles in the eighties, I know who the hooligans are and so I can't read such british way to think, from newspaper and from common people like you. Beer brains!!

农民(或者说“乡下人”)是去体育场酗酒闹事的人。留意一下你身边的那些人...或者你们内部的人,谁知道了。在我想的时候,我会离开这个网站,也许是在看到英国报纸上对于流氓的评价少一些“啤酒式”的观点(fabio一直强调英国足球流氓酗酒闹事,啤酒式的观点当然也是贬意)的时候。某些记者根本不知道谁才是流氓,所以他们就在报纸上写出大标题对他们进行捍卫。与这些人不同,80年代我在布鲁塞尔居住过一段时间,我知道谁才是流氓,因此,对于报纸和象你一样的普通人,我不能理解这种英国人的思考方式。啤酒脑袋!!

papillion:
  Typical Cowards excuse.....it was'ent me...it was all the rest of them who loved Mussolini and his promise to take us to the promised land....what a idiot you are....there must have been many German people who did'ent agree with their Dictator...unlike your lot,..... those Honourable people excepted their fate and did'ent try to change sides......Yellow Bas*ards...
  典型的懦夫的借口....这不是我干的...这是所有其他人干的,他们喜爱墨索里尼,并且相信他能带领我们实现他的承诺(这两句是在模仿意大利人的语气说话,因为他一直在称意大利人是懦夫) ....你真是一个白痴....肯定有许多德国人不支持他们的独裁者....他们根本与你不同....这些值得尊敬的人们对他们的命运进行了抗争,而且并没有试图改变立场....

fabio2007:
  dear deep beer brain, I know maybe the italian history better than you. In Italy there were battles between the partisans and the fascists, the country was shared. And many fascist people were forced to do it. Who was not fascist couldn't find a job or he was sent to live abroad. In Germany there was anything like this, maybe someone was not agreed, but the country was united.

亲爱的执迷不悟的啤酒脑袋,我知道,也许意大利的历史比你们的历史更加优秀。在意大利,游击队和法西斯主义者之间爆发了战争,并波及到了整个国家。许多法西斯主义者都是被强迫的。不是法西斯主义的人无法找到工作,或者会被流放到国外。在德国,有一些方面和我们很象,也许有人不同意,但是德国当时是团结一致的。

papillion继续:
  ""Moustache Pete"" you can stay here as long as you like ..........you Will always be a Coward.....My Definition of Peasant.....A MAN WITHOUT HONOUR........looks Like that's you Pete.............

“八字胡皮特”,只要你愿意,你可以一直待在这里.....你一直都是一个懦夫....这是我对农民的定义....一个声名狼籍的人.....看起来这就是你,皮特....

fabio2007:
  dear beer brain, I know what is the honour for you, to forget the brain and to do wars and violence everywhere like hooligans.
  The beer is bad for the brain, and where people drink a lot....something else reduces.

亲爱的啤酒脑袋,我知道你所谓的荣誉是什么,就是在任何地方盲目地发起战斗和暴力冲突,就象流氓一样。啤酒对大脑不好,如果有些人喝多了....其它的东西也会下降。

papillion:
  ""Moustache Pete"" your English grammar is a disgrace and i tire of your ignorant excuse for a discussion....so Once again will you please "go away in short jerky movements"........Peasant..........

“八字胡皮特”,你的英语语法真丢人,我已经厌卷了你在讨论中使用的白痴的借口....所以,再一次,请你“抱头鼠窜逃之夭夭”吧....农民.....

fabio2007:
  At least I speak two languages. You know only the vulgar violent grammar of hooligans, look at yourself, beer brain.
  至少我会说两种语言。你只知道那些低俗的、极端的流氓语法,看看你自己吧,啤酒脑袋。

papillion:
  Pete,.....what Exactly is the second language you brag about....If You are referring to the English language ......you Are having a laugh........now I have asked you twice to go away in short jerky movements, so you are either thick as Pig sh*t in a bottle or illiterate to the request i am seeking ...so In Peasant language.........Fu*k Off....is That better you unintelligent Tw*t............

皮特....到底什么才是你所吹嘘的第2种语言....如果你指的是英语的话....那么你绝对在惹人嘲笑....现在,我已经叫你快点滚开两次了,所以,你或者象草堆里的猪粪一样思考,或者根本看不懂我的要求....因此,我以农民的语言告诉你....滚蛋....这样是不是好一点,你这个低能的白痴.......

意大利人fabio:
  I think that your english is really funny, surely you have gone to the school on the tribunes of the stadiums.
  Continue with the vulgarities, they wear very well on a beer brain like you.
  在我看来,你的英语简直太滑稽了,你肯定去过体育场看台上的学校。(嘲笑他只会骂人)
  继续说脏话吧。那些人都衣着光鲜,但包裹的却是象你一样的啤酒脑袋。

KaiserWill来了:
  you have to admit Fabio, Papillion does have a point. Your English is poor, at best! ("surely you have gone to school on the tribunes of the stadiums")

clap clap

Fabio,你必须接受,Papillion说的很对。你的英语充其量也就不怎么地!

fabio:
  dear teacher, tell me how do you write that sentence. Can you speak like I speak english other foreign languages?
  亲爱的老师,告诉我怎么写那个句子。你说别的语言能达到我说英语的水平吗?

KaiserWill:
  nope - i dont do things by half.
  不 - 我做事从不半途而废

KaiserWill:Anyway Fabio, im off to the pub to drink beer and sing united songs.

Ta-Ra SP*NKMEISTER

KaiserWill说:不管怎么着fabio,我现在下班要去酒吧喝啤酒唱国歌了,拜拜了您那   

Fabio2007:ehehe... very funny. Write for me that sentence, I like to learn.
  Good to sing and to support the football without violence and without justifying the hooligans.
  意大利人说:有意思,给我把那个句子写出来啊,我喜欢学习。
  好好唱歌去吧,好好支持你的球队,不要搞暴力,不要偏袒那些流氓
be start!
级别: 管理员

UID: 1
精华: 7
发帖: 9767
威望: 97883 点
球迷币: 108469 QMB
贡献值: 295 点
注册时间: 2005-11-13
最后登录: 2021-01-18
1楼  发表于: 2007-04-18 23:40
当2006世界杯决赛是英格兰vs意大利的话
  我是淑女我怕谁
级别: 世界足球先生
UID: 218
精华: 1
发帖: 20445
威望: 33656 点
球迷币: 285844 QMB
贡献值: 5 点
注册时间: 2006-04-22
最后登录: 2010-07-01
2楼  发表于: 2007-04-19 08:40
LS 那是不可能的
[color=crimson]~近不一定“近”。。。!~ [/color]
  ┉ゆ 潛水模式 ...
UID: 1675
发帖: 17743
威望: 30265 点
球迷币: 2715 QMB
贡献值: 13 点
注册时间: 2006-06-05
最后登录: 2009-08-17
3楼  发表于: 2007-04-19 14:45
晕,你要不要我累死!!!
[glow=700,lightskyblue,15][color=#FFFFFF][font=楷体_GB2312][size=3][b]華 麗 不 失 質 樸    傳 統 不 失 激 情[/b][/size][/font][/color][/glow]
  ┉ゆ 潛水模式 ...
UID: 1675
发帖: 17743
威望: 30265 点
球迷币: 2715 QMB
贡献值: 13 点
注册时间: 2006-06-05
最后登录: 2009-08-17
4楼  发表于: 2007-04-19 14:46
引用
引用第1楼Wudi2007-04-18 23:40发表的:
当2006世界杯决赛是英格兰vs意大利的话

换作08欧洲杯吧,我们可以考虑。

虽然目前都小组出线形式严峻。
[glow=700,lightskyblue,15][color=#FFFFFF][font=楷体_GB2312][size=3][b]華 麗 不 失 質 樸    傳 統 不 失 激 情[/b][/size][/font][/color][/glow]
心黑人不黑
级别: 欧洲足球先生
UID: 5072
精华: 4
发帖: 9780
威望: 9803 点
球迷币: 7737 QMB
贡献值: 12 点
注册时间: 2006-06-12
最后登录: 2010-06-14
5楼  发表于: 2007-04-20 14:58
明顯,這場口水戰中,意大利那位略勝一籌...
不能high....
加油!!

UID: 4255
精华: 0
发帖: 3725
威望: 29385 点
球迷币: 31092 QMB
贡献值: 2 点
注册时间: 2006-06-11
最后登录: 2012-06-27
6楼  发表于: 2007-04-22 19:29
意大利!!

必胜!!!!

口水战也一样!!
Livercool说“西班牙携手英格兰会师决赛”。
级别: 国际足联主席
UID: 121
精华: 9
发帖: 2902
威望: 1867927 点
球迷币: 185297 QMB
贡献值: 0 点
注册时间: 2006-03-25
最后登录: 2016-01-06
7楼  发表于: 2007-04-22 21:08
这些东西跟我们有什么关系呢,我只晓得谁踢的好看,谁踢的肮脏
I WILL COME TO YOU,NEVER MIND WHO YOU ARE
............................. ... ... .....................................
有的球员是更衣室和球场上的绝对领袖,这样的球员是队魂,有的球员在关键时刻频频用世界波救主,让不少球迷30年后都在津津乐道谈论他的进球,这样的球员是巨星,而在利物浦,这样的角色全由一个人扮演:斯蒂文-杰拉德。